Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself Smile

not really sure where to start, so guess ill just kinda jump in.

Im 24 so i realise im probably considered to be pretty young to be interested in prepping but i cant shake the feeling that whatever the goverment and the sheeple on the streets say, something is going to happen. Now ill be perfectly honest, i have no idea what that something is but i do feel that it will be life altering. There is too much going on in the world to deny that something is coming.

It wasnt until recently i realised ive sort of been prepping most of my life, i think a few people know im interested in this stuff but i dont like to make it widly known, theres only 2 people close to me who actually know how serious about this i am, even my girlfriend dosent.

If im honest i hope im wrong and that nothing happens. but i like to think of prepping as like carrying a condom,

its better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have one.
hello and welcome from norfolk Smile
thanks Smile
Welcome to the forum
Hello, welcome from the Scottish Highlands
thanks for the welcome Smile
welcome from londonistan
Hello and Welcome. I'm torn about the condom analogy. A condom is something you use when you want to be fu....
well that depends on if your the f***er or the f***ee Smile
Hex, Welcome to the site read and learn. Kenneth Eames.
Pages: 1 2