Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Last challenged yourself physically?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just a quick question.

In a SHTF situation your body will be pushed to it's limits.

When was the last time you pushed your limits and challenged yourself?
I can honestly say that I challenge myself quiet often,....... I just love to get the dogs out and hike into the hills with very little in the way of equipment and stay out for a week or more.
This is usualy done in the summer I grant you, but I have also been known to do the same in winter

It is the only way I do challenge myself though, and I am sure there are other ways,.... but they wouldnt be as enjoyable to me
I challenge myself quite often but it usually works out as a draw.
my last fight
New years day/ eve quite at work till 1am then it was rolling around on the dance floor for an hour, soon as one fight was out the club another started
(7 January 2013, 20:26)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]New years day/ eve quite at work till 1am then it was rolling around on the dance floor for an hour, soon as one fight was out the club another started

yeah twat a twat week is silly season
It killed me, combination of flu and not doing any exercise since may
Mentally, I am as fit as a fiddle, physically....I'm a mess, I mainly stay in the house apart from my once a week shop, I smoke to many cigs, I like my food...I won't last long. Sad
(7 January 2013, 21:44)Prepaday Wrote: [ -> ]Mentally, I am as fit as a fiddle, physically....I'm a mess, I mainly stay in the house apart from my once a week shop, I smoke to many cigs, I like my food...I won't last long. Sad

first thing to do pal is try to eat good food cut out the crap ,not all just alot when your weight goes down CUT OUT THE FAGS PAL THEY WILL END YOU MY FRIEND
I have tried many a time to give up Sad I feel my blood getting thicker and dirtier by the day, I can't climb the stairs without getting out of breath. Smoking stinks, costs shed loads and makes your teeth fall out Sad I could kick myself for being to bloody weak to give up Sad I seriously want cigs to go to £30 a pack, (overnight would be great ) then I won't be able to afford to smoke.....
Anyone any tips please? Maybe on another thread x
Pages: 1 2 3 4