Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Hello all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello and welcome to the forum
hello and welcome from south wales
Hi, welcome to the forum
Hello from North East England Smile
Whereabouts in the northeast are you? Obviously not specific lol, there's a few of us on here from the north east
hello and welcome from norfolkSmile
Thank you all for the welcomes,...look forward to getting involved from time to time

(8 January 2013, 15:57)Madgirl151 Wrote: [ -> ]Whereabouts in the northeast are you? Obviously not specific lol, there's a few of us on here from the north east

Hi Madgirl, Myself and Highlander are from the west coast of the Highlands west of Fort William
Its beautiful up there, i used to work up past Ullapool and would love to go back
(8 January 2013, 15:57)Madgirl151 Wrote: [ -> ]Whereabouts in the northeast are you? Obviously not specific lol, there's a few of us on here from the north east

Northumberland, about 15/20 miles north of Newcastle Smile
(8 January 2013, 19:00)Madgirl151 Wrote: [ -> ]Its beautiful up there, i used to work up past Ullapool and would love to go back

I have to agree,.. I am sure Bracken would agree, that Ullapool is one of our favorate Highland towns
Pages: 1 2 3