Survival UK Forums

Full Version: All of Britain should prepare for snow this weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All of Britain should prepare for snow this weekend warns Met Office as rare weather phenomenon set to cause freeze

The north west was most severely hit by the fog this morning
The mist caused problems at both Manchester and Liverpool airports
Weather is set to change this weekend as temperatures drop
Forecasters say ALL parts of the country could be affected by snow

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...reeze.html
The temp has dropped in newcastle, coldest its been in a while
its cold here in norfolk
Bliemy,..its so warm here that we have had to turn the ceiling fan on for the last three nights,..and the daytime temp are not much cooler either,..still working in shirt sleeves,.... mind you I agree,.. its worrying being this warm in January,.. it does make you wonder whats around the corner
Oh great...can,t wait to have a play in my BOV ......split piles of logs and the portch is full....coal is stocked up...all is in place yeeeharrr
Got plenty of wood and coal in the shed.I love it when it snows and I'm sat inside with the fire on just sitting there, watching the snow fall.
Aye... b ut some of us have to drive for a living,..I hate snow....Sad
I love walking when it comes down heavy
Pah, never snows down here Sad

Plus now I don't have a 4x4 and STILL have 50 miles to go to get to work I'd rather it didn't snow. Worst case scenario is I get stuck at work, or on route home. Better stuff the sleeping bag in the new car I suppose...
What's all this about it supposed to be -15?
Pages: 1 2