Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Prepper Networks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, that was a strange phone call. Someone wanted something off the shop, and gave me a call about it. He was after a yo-yo fishing reel. Said "I'm after one of those to put in my ... eerrrrrrrrrr ... kit". I told him I have them in my bug out bag, and that's when he invited me to a "military meeting" at the end of the month. I'll probe more when I go, but apparently I was recommended to him by someone I'd met at the local car boot. Only been there selling stuff twice.
Maybe my "grey man" status should be revoked - evidentally isn't working very well...

Bloke sounded fairly old, so I'm thinking it could be an old school prepper network of some kind. Let's just hope it's not some local militia training group or domestic terrorist cell...
(10 January 2013, 14:57)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that was a strange phone call. Someone wanted something off the shop, and gave me a call about it. He was after a yo-yo fishing reel. Said "I'm after one of those to put in my ... eerrrrrrrrrr ... kit". I told him I have them in my bug out bag, and that's when he invited me to a "military meeting" at the end of the month. I'll probe more when I go, but apparently I was recommended to him by someone I'd met at the local car boot. Only been there selling stuff twice.
Maybe my "grey man" status should be revoked - evidentally isn't working very well...

Bloke sounded fairly old, so I'm thinking it could be an old school prepper network of some kind. Let's just hope it's not some local militia training group or domestic terrorist cell...
let us know how you get on BM, you might take one look at them and run away screaming! you know, like "straights"do with me!Big GrinBig Grin
Sounds interesting, by militia he might mean tea and scones and a picnic

they might also have a nice selection of preserves Tongue
(10 January 2013, 17:09)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds interesting, by militia he might mean tea and scones and a picnic

yeah, and limp wrists, dont turn your back BM!Big GrinBig Grin
(10 January 2013, 19:22)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(10 January 2013, 17:09)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds interesting, by militia he might mean tea and scones and a picnic

Oh god, he'll be on P2S then Big Grin
(10 January 2013, 19:26)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]

you'll probably find its DV!Big Grin
(10 January 2013, 19:28)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(10 January 2013, 19:26)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]

you'll probably find its DV!Big Grin

Big Grin
DV is a new one to me
all joking apart, i'd be a little bit careful, i dont trust someone like that ringing up out of the blue, i mean if he wanted a Yo-Yo fishing reel why didnt he order it off the website like the rest of us??

(10 January 2013, 19:32)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]DV is a new one to me

DV is "Dark Vengence": stupid name ! he runs P2S(Prepared2Survive).
(10 January 2013, 19:32)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]all joking apart, i'd be a little bit careful, i dont trust someone like that ringing up out of the blue, i mean if he wanted a Yo-Yo fishing reel why didnt he order it off the website like the rest of us??

He said he'd order one tonight so we'll see. I'm always careful, and I'll be packing a few little "surprises" on my person should anyone try to cop a feel or slip me a cheeky (uninvited) finger.
Pages: 1 2 3