Survival UK Forums

Full Version: 5 tips to get your spouse on board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
easy for me

watched a bit of doomsday preppers and we chatted about how good or bad they were

talked about stocking up on food and started discussing different scenarios

OH now on board within a few days
dont think this would work with my bird,sheep are more intelligentBig Grin
(16 January 2013, 22:23)TheFalcon Wrote: [ -> ]dont think this would work with my bird,sheep are more intelligentBig Grin

Prepping has been a bit of a suprise in this house,.. my wife and I have always got on really well, and we have a great marriage,...yet we hardly ever have the same interests,.. I love walking the hills, she hates it, I love camping she hates bugs,...and the list is endless

Yet when it came to being a prepper suddenly we were on the same page, we are equal, she will suggest as many things as I do, only yesterday we were testing radios and how far we could contact each other with them,.. just a few minutes ago she mentioned that she is off to the Fort tomorrow for the weeks shopping, and stores were mentioned

So I am glad to say that I dont need the 5 tips, we suddenly found the second thing that we are both keen about, the first one is each other.

That ok dear?...Smile
(16 January 2013, 22:37)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]Prepping has been a bit of a suprise in this house,.. my wife and I have always got on really well, and we have a great marriage,...yet we hardly ever have the same interests,.. I love walking the hills, she hates it, I love camping she hates bugs,...and the list is endless

Yet when it came to being a prepper suddenly we were on the same page, we are equal, she will suggest as many things as I do, only yesterday we were testing radios and how far we could contact each other with them,.. just a few minutes ago she mentioned that she is off to the Fort tomorrow for the weeks shopping, and stores were mentioned

So I am glad to say that I dont need the 5 tips, we suddenly found the second thing that we are both keen about, the first one is each other.

That ok dear?...Smile

Yes dear, thats fine,..Smile, considering the amount we have spent, we had better both enjoy it,... its about the only time you havent complained about how much I spend...Smile
my OH thinks I'm a little nuts, but he doesn't stop me from prepping so i really can't complain.