Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Please sign this Petition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/th...after_sign

It's a petition to UKIP to adopt a suitably libertarian stance on gun laws, things like self defense items, a loosened handgun ban and removing restrictions on muzzleloaders.
Done Big Grin
Done.
(22 January 2013, 23:23)Tibbs735 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/th...after_sign

It's a petition to UKIP to adopt a suitably libertarian stance on gun laws, things like self defense items, a loosened handgun ban and removing restrictions on muzzleloaders.

when you say self defense items what do you mean ,and removing restrictions on muzzle loaders can they do that

(22 January 2013, 23:37)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 January 2013, 23:23)Tibbs735 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/th...after_sign

dont worry read it sounds good to me
when you say self defense items what do you mean ,and removing restrictions on muzzle loaders can they do that
done.
done Smile
Probably better if those of us who are members of UKIP - I am and I know NR is a member - were to email the local party hierarchy rather than an on line petition anyone can sign that they probably will not take much notice of anyway.
(23 January 2013, 17:33)BDG Wrote: [ -> ]Probably better if those of us who are members of UKIP - I am and I know NR is a member - were to email the local party hierarchy rather than an on line petition anyone can sign that they probably will not take much notice of anyway.
in that case, it dosent seem as if UKIP are any different to any other politico if they ignore peoples wishes, i think i'll renew my membership of the BNP!Tongue
(23 January 2013, 17:36)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 January 2013, 17:33)BDG Wrote: [ -> ]Probably better if those of us who are members of UKIP - I am and I know NR is a member - were to email the local party hierarchy rather than an on line petition anyone can sign that they probably will not take much notice of anyway.
in that case, it dosent seem as if UKIP are any different to any other politico if they ignore peoples wishes, i think i'll renew my membership of the BNP!Tongue

Why should they take notice of a couple of hundred people who may not be members of their party? They exist because they see things a certain way, if you wish to influence what they think and their policies, then people can pay the membership fee. If you have been a member of the BNP in the past, you will not be allowed to join UKIP.

You also have to remember UKIP are a libertarian party more than they are a populist party like the Tory party.
(23 January 2013, 17:47)BDG Wrote: [ -> ]If you have been a member of the BNP in the past, you will not be allowed to join UKIP.

i was a fully paid up member of the BNP from 1995 until 2012. so if thats UKIP's attitude they can do without my vote then.