Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Suicides up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Gee I wonder why.
Suicide is number one killer in the US at the moment, beating car accidents, heart disease, and even shootings (very low number when compared to population).
i suppose a recession will have the same effect as the depression, in that people loose their jobs, are in debt(these days quite a LOT of debt), and they just cant cope and some see only one way out of it, sad very sad, but we will see a lot of this in the next few years as the "Austerity Measures" start to bite.
(23 January 2013, 10:25)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...nders.html seems its already SHTF for some people!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21141815

they stop funding to the mental health and cut backs cut backs cut backs ,some of the soldiers that come back will have issues with there mental health ,what we going to do for them SUICIDES HOME LESS DRUG PROBS AND PRISION, NICE makes you sick
since i can remember i have considered suicide an option, life has always seemed bleak. your born - go to school and get filled full of crap that is no use to anyone - you leave school and have to fight for a job - you get a job but you hate it, but you cant get another because now you have to work to pay bills so your stuck in a vicious circle - then when your fucked you get to retire but because your fucked from working for 60+ years you cant do anything. but in the process of doing this you have to watch dole wallers scrounging off the goverment for their X-number of kids and ''disability'' benefits (from that time their mate Dave ''accidentialy'' ran over their foot with his car).

However i had a couple of close calls when i was growing up and yet im still here, i wasnt supposed to die then. Thats good enough for me.
(23 January 2013, 14:19)Hex Wrote: [ -> ]since i can remember i have considered suicide an option, life has always seemed bleak. your born - go to school and get filled full of crap that is no use to anyone - you leave school and have to fight for a job - you get a job but you hate it, but you cant get another because now you have to work to pay bills so your stuck in a vicious circle - then when your fucked you get to retire but because your fucked from working for 60+ years you cant do anything. but in the process of doing this you have to watch dole wallers scrounging off the goverment for their X-number of kids and ''disability'' benefits (from that time their mate Dave ''accidentialy'' ran over their foot with his car).

However i had a couple of close calls when i was growing up and yet im still here, i wasnt supposed to die then. Thats good enough for me.

lifes not that bad pal there aways SUK to keep you happySmile
(23 January 2013, 14:19)Hex Wrote: [ -> ]i had a couple of close calls when i was growing up and yet im still here, i wasnt supposed to die then. Thats good enough for me.

same here, i nearly drowned when i was 12, and nearly lost a leg in a motor bike accident in the mid 60s, but i'm still here, and i intend to be around for a long time yet, i intend to outlive all these sheeple who will be dying in their thousands WTSHTF!!TongueBig Grin
It seems to me that the clamp down on the unemployed which concentrates on singles with no children means that these people don't see another way out Homeless, no job, no money and no hope.
thats no excuse for killing themselves, thats the cowards way out, it takes more courage to live.
Pages: 1 2 3