Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Traded time for skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yesterday we were talking to a butcher that we know, he told his wife was going for a operation and would be off for 2 months and he was looking for someone to help out and the trouble off advertising for help. I found out from him it would be a Friday and Saturday.
I told him i would help in return to be taught basic butchery skills and some meat products.To which he said deal so Fridays and Saturdays i will be learning butchery skills and tricks of the trade. I feel it was a good exchange.
Well done sounds like youl have fun
nice one!
good for you UKS
Nice one, good skill to know
Well done, all these skills are good to know,... I dont know a lot about butchery, but I have cut up whole deer for years [ for the dogs ],..its easy enough
well done you great trade
What a brilliant idea. Clever you.
Get some time learning sausages and bacon, proper skills. Also, take the opportunity to get yourself some very fresh offal.
(27 January 2013, 00:55)BDG Wrote: [ -> ]Get some time learning sausages and bacon, proper skills. Also, take the opportunity to get yourself some very fresh offal.

Already make our own sausages and bacon. Some offal yes to make homemade faggots and gravy lovely and dog food.
Pages: 1 2