Survival UK Forums

Full Version: rise in school violence.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
we are talking PRIMARY school children here folks 5-11 years of age, where is the discipline?www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2268492/Rise-violent-pupils-40-teachers-attacked-day--secondary-schools.html if they dont learn how to behave whilst their at school, its TOO LATE when they leave school, we are producing a race of FERAL children.
Kids like that need a dunk in some very cold water. If they're like that now, imagine how they'll be when they're adults and old enough to drink.
problem is they know that the teacher can't do anything and their parents WON'T do anything (after all my little Timmy would never do that!, it must be your fault) so what is there to be afraid of? and even if a teacher does try to punish a student their instant get out of jail free card is accusing the teacher of touching them, then the teacher looses their job because it doesn't look good on the school even if their found innocent.

bring the cane back! that would sort the little shits out!
(26 January 2013, 17:31)Hex Wrote: [ -> ]bring the cane back! that would sort the little shits out!
never did me any harm, i had the STRAP at my prep school, and look how well adjusted i am!Big GrinBig Grin