Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have always been a fan of filling in a profile properly,... now I am not saying we should all do it, its up to each and everyone of us to either do so or not

What I personly would like to see, is the sex of the person and the county in which they live added to their profiles.

There are so many threads where these two pieces of information make a difference to whats being said,.. the thread on snow conditions for instance meant very little if the poster said, `its snow like crazy here` if we dont know where he or she is.

...I am not going to mention any post that may or may not be from a female, but I think you can understand why knowing what sex wrote it could have an impact on how we read or understand the post
O.k...done Smile
Yeah i can go with that.....while i,m here i wish all of us would not use the ( C ) word in front of a female prepper,s on this site...its just not on boyo,s do the right thing chapps
(27 January 2013, 18:35)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah i can go with that.....while i,m here i wish all of us would not use the ( C ) word in front of a female prepper,s on this site...its just not on boyo,s do the right thing chapps

Sorry wont happen againBig Grin
(27 January 2013, 18:35)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah i can go with that.....while i,m here i wish all of us would not use the ( C ) word in front of a female prepper,s on this site...its just not on boyo,s do the right thing chapps
I agree, we sound a lot more professional if we dont swear,... and we dont want to lose female members, their views are far too valueble
(27 January 2013, 20:21)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]
I agree, we sound a lot more professional if we dont swear,... and we dont want to lose female members, their views are far too valueble

I agree with all said. I hope no one would consider leaving over the odd strong word there is going to be a lot more than that to deal with if we ever have a SHTF situation .
aaaawww!
Isn't the very 1st word in SHTF a swear word??? Smile
I'm a female prepper and I can swear with the best of em Smile If the odd swear word is going to offend me, Gawd help me when TSHTF Smile

A word, is just a word. Regardless of what people think of it. You think the person who reads it on a forum and objects would suddenly throw their paperback in the bin if it contained the same word?
Pages: 1 2 3