Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Maybe I'm being paranoid but....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
2 days ago, I heard an almighty racket in the sky, All eyes were upward bound to see what was causing such a din. Next thing I know, I see this weird looking Helicopter, It was black and looked like what I can only describe as a Shark,
I saw this chopper yesterday and again today. I Googled images and I think it was an Apache. Strange I thought as in the 6 years I have lived I have never seen one....Add to that this link I have just found...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri9ioCbqJCU

Now tell me I'm being paranoid...PLEASE X
If we get bad weather in the north east I often find strange aircraft such as Longbow Apaches, Chinooks, Elec/int Lear jets flying over my house instead of their normal routes either over the Pennines of down the coast. Last month I saw 3 of the extended length C130 Herky birds in one day!!

But then again it could be the Alien grays who control the EU /NWO spying on your veg plot ? Smile
why be a hater n.r. just because some people are different?
Just goes to show what a big grown up sensible sheep you are doesnt it.
Follow the flock of haters...
How about leaving again, it was lovely and less full of haters without you.

cantankerous old fool.
have I missed something in these posts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huh
We get weird chopper activity were I live in newcastle, am near the cost but they often head towards the city centre.
(28 January 2013, 19:45)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]why be a hater n.r. just because some people are different?

cantankerous old fool.

Eh ??? What are you going on about?

(28 January 2013, 20:13)David075 Wrote: [ -> ]have I missed something in these posts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huh

I'm missing the point as well ?
(28 January 2013, 19:45)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]why be a hater n.r. just because some people are different?

cantankerous old fool.

I seemed to have missed something here too
What ever, the OP does have a valuable point though theres an aweful lot of unusual air activity recently, I can only guess but suspect it may be something to do with the French getting RAF support in Mali, or our spooks trying to get assets in place near Benghazi to extract any stuck Brits?

Nearest I can find out that may help Prepaday is that the local authority may be using aerial recconacance aircraft to do a survey of your area , In the SE they are looking for garages converted into residences for illegal immigrants, up north I think they may be looking for conservatories and pools so they can bump up peoples council tax bands next year for having the audacity to improve their homes??
I wouldnt mind betting the Apaches are out because, although they are a bit long in the tooth to the Americans,.. they are quiet new to us,... they can often be seen with the C130 on exercise
Quick Wiki check says most variants are all weather day and night capable and they live in N Yorks and some place along the A 303 so if they are training with your herky birds they could indeed be flying over prepadays place where ever she lives enroute to the training area??

The nearest I get to stealth and spook aircraft is XH558, after that I'm lost Smile blagged a ride years ago in an early Blackhawk in the US damn near rattled my fillings out.
Pages: 1 2 3