Survival UK Forums

Full Version: For Straight Shooter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found this article on the new high def survielance camera system the Merkins are using, perhaps it will fill in some of the gaps in your search for info on NWO sitreps.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...800MP.html
All state of the art, but although they may now have better equipment, I remember being posted in Cyprus when the `Blackbird` spy plane was stationed there, and we were told that could find a golf ball from so many miles up,.. unbelievable what they can do really
Police can photograph you entering your house and make a identical set of keys the photos are zoomed in so close, does make you wonder whatelse there capable of
(28 January 2013, 21:25)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]All state of the art, but although they may now have better equipment, I remember being posted in Cyprus when the `Blackbird` spy plane was stationed there, and we were told that could find a golf ball from so many miles up,.. unbelievable what they can do really

Its a bit of an exaggeration, I was at an open lecture a few years back at Newcastle University on digital images, due to atmospheric disturbance - cloud, water vapour, smog etcetera the smallest things you would see or be able to distinguish as individual objects were grapefruit / large oranges and then they would be identified as such in context.

Nearly golf ball sized but not quite.

(28 January 2013, 21:28)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Police can photograph you entering your house and make a identical set of keys the photos are zoomed in so close, does make you wonder whatelse there capable of

That is pretty simple to do as long as they are not too far away and get a good angle on the photograph. Even easier would be that they photographed or looked at the make of your lock and got a set of 9's for you house...
Wonder if that is why the more security concious or paranoid folks are fitting digital or push button door locks to their homes??