Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Migrants shun English language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/3745...h-language strange that, if i went to France i would expect to HAVE to learn the French language!
Aye, wid ye haud tae ken inglish tae stay doon thon Londonistan-wiy ?

Wiz keeking a joab thir an dinnae ken if ah wid tak it if no'.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

http://youtu.be/RcPgsMqPQpI (meh accent- nae sif fir werk)

Agree, you should know the language if you're wanting to live somewhere.
mind you, there are a couple of (Devon born and bred) guys i could introduce them to down here and even with a knowledge of English they'd be hard pressed to understand what the heck they are talking about!Big Grin
Where i live at the moment when i hear someone walk past 9 times out of ten it is a foreign language Angry
(31 January 2013, 12:09)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]if i went to France i would expect to HAVE to learn the French language!

Yet most of us don't. We rely on waving arms, pointing, shouting and piggin english wherever we go.

In my view the only language anything should be in is english.
Why would you bother learning english when you can get a translator at the doctors/free legal service.
(31 January 2013, 13:14)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]
(31 January 2013, 12:09)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]if i went to France i would expect to HAVE to learn the French language!

Yet most of us don't. We rely on waving arms, pointing, shouting and piggin english wherever we go.

i meant if i went to LIVE in France(not just on holiday)Big Grin
its a very telling artical,..I hate to think what another ten years will bring
(31 January 2013, 21:10)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]its a very telling artical,..I hate to think what another ten years will bring

i'll tell you what it'll bring, given at the rate they breed they'll be taking over!
Hey, on the other hand there might be a violent revolution.
Pages: 1 2 3