Survival UK Forums

Full Version: single father prepper?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any on here? If so, how do you cope, especially if you dont get to see your little un every day? Pm me if you don't want to discuss it on here.
Thanks
BM, Defends on you distance from them and your relationship with their mum. You can always prepare for them and make sure they are aware of what to do. I lived within a few miles of mine and it worked out fine. Now they have grown up it is more difficult because one has moved away for uni and work. He knows where to come though.

You also have to make certain decision points into your plans. Are you willing to go to school and pick them up at the first sign of trouble or will you wait. Think about it and plan.
This must be a great worry,... our children have grown up and are away now, living four hours south so not a lot we can do,... in your case distance will also be your key detail here.

If you are within a reasonable distance I would do as SD suggests and prep for them, even if their mother/guardian doesnt agree now with what you do,..things will change when something happens and they might be all to willing to come to you for help

In an idea situation it would be good if you are your ex knew what you did and could plan between you,..I can understand that might be a none starter,.. but have you tried?