Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Woodburners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seems a few of you are after wood burning stoves for tents or backup.

I have the frontier stove, and it's great. I do wish I'd seen these before I bought mine though.

Swedish wood burning stove - NEW

complete with 4 x legs / wood rake and grill
overall height - approx 200cm
burner - approx 48cm length 30cm width 22cm height
chimney height - approx 155cm with 4 chimney sections

£155 + P&P (you can pick how you want this delivered, I think it'll be around £15 / £20 with the courier I use, but if you know of a cheaper one then use those Big Grin )
Is this for sale because your new house has 2 fire places already?
Ha, no this isn't mine - these are new. I'll be keeping the frontier stove as it's gone a bit rusty on top now. Pain in the arse cause I've stored it indoors when not in use, and it's been well looked after. These have a bigger fire box, so more heat output. Look much sturdier than the frontier too, having 4 legs instead of 3!
So did you see this on ebay or something?
Nope, one of my suppliers offers them. I've not bothered before but seeing as people are asking for them I thought I'd whack the details up.
Just spotted the energy shortfall thread, things aren't looking too rosy, so I'm dropping the price on these to £140 + whatever P&P costs, or collect in person if you're in either Southampton or Newbury.
Good value for money.
I have one of these and can highly recommend them.
(4 February 2013, 13:26)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Seems a few of you are after wood burning stoves for tents or backup.

I have the frontier stove, and it's great. I do wish I'd seen these before I bought mine though.

£155 + P&P (you can pick how you want this delivered, I think it'll be around £15 / £20 with the courier I use, but if you know of a cheaper one then use those Big Grin )

Hi Beardyman
Any idea what wattage of heat they are roughly able to produce? I am looking foir something I can use in the house as well as in a tent and that looks pretty ideal. We have GCH so this is intended as a backup in the house and not a main heat source.
Not a clue buddy, none of the literature with it says anything about it. They look to be twice the size of a frontier stove, and that puts out a good amount of heat, certainly enough to heat one room of a house. So these Swedish ones should be warmer

(26 April 2013, 18:27)Northumbriman Wrote: [ -> ]
(4 February 2013, 13:26)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Seems a few of you are after wood burning stoves for tents or backup.

Hi Beardyman
Any idea what wattage of heat they are roughly able to produce? I am looking foir something I can use in the house as well as in a tent and that looks pretty ideal. We have GCH so this is intended as a backup in the house and not a main heat source.
Pages: 1 2