Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Valentines Day Prep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry guys, nothing to do with prepping at all, but you'll thank me for it.

Valentines day is coming up.

If you want to keep her on side, best get her something soon. No, that new First Aid Kit is not the most romantic thing ever.

Probably something you should look into ASAP!!!
thanks for the reminder ^^

part of the valentines gift to my fine woman from one of my favourite youtube channels:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDJz8WeJ1v4
I might give the OH a first aid kit. I have loads of 'em kicking around!
Valentines??? Are you all mad?

I told my mrs when we 1st got together she could pick. Did she want me to tell her I love her all the time & buy surprise presents at random times or just once a year when the shops' marketing teams tell me I should? She chose the 1st option.

It's all a big con to get people to part with cash. Bonfire night is our history yet hardly anyone celebrates it, yet things like Halloween, valentines, grandparents day (seriously) get pushed down your throat as soon as you dare step into a supermarket. Why? Because the vast majority of people get sucked in & buy useless crap & overly priced cards.
Its been years since we have given each other Valentines cards, birthday cards, Christmas cards, or any other sort of flipping cards, or gifts... we thought it a complete waste of money years ago
Just make her something instead of buying it. I tried to carve a little heart from some apple wood. Was going well until I slipped and sliced into my thumb, all the way to the bone (admittedly that's not actually very far - but it still hurt)

Try presenting your wife with half finished wooden heart covered in your blood with a straight face!
I asked my missus what she would like the most on Valentines day and she said " A widows pension" !!!
Im spending valentines day in a chair getting tattooed Big Grin
Just split up with my bird,even if i was still with her i wouldnt bother,im a real romanticBig Grin