Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Sheeple mentality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
have been reading an article on Thedailysheeple.com which says that 55% of people(Americans in this case but could easily mean British) have LESS than 3 DAYS worth of food in their homes. it went on to say following a survey (asking what would happen once the power went off for a prolonged time) 21% said they would survive for LESS than 1 WEEK, 28% said they would survive for LESS than 2 WEEKS, an astonishing 75% said they would be DEAD in less than 2 MONTHS! Angry
The entire UK only has 3 days of food in is supply and distribution system, every supermarket etc now works on the "just in time" system for logistics, If TSHTF on Monday AM by Friday PM it would be total anarchy as well cos HMG no longer stocks and emergency food reserves.

Thats when they will turn on us and start calling us hoarders.
75% dead in two months

RESULTBig Grin
Loving the optimism TH.

At current population density, even with a 90% die off, there would be an average of 40 people per square mile.
They don't even question the systems that keep them alive
(6 February 2013, 12:52)Tartar Horde Wrote: [ -> ]75% dead in two months

RESULTBig Grin

eggsactly!!Big Grin

(6 February 2013, 13:23)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Loving the optimism TH.

At current population density, even with a 90% die off, there would be an average of 40 people per square mile.

that would leave 375 in my parish, probably 150 in the town, 150 on my side of the river and 25 on outlying farms and hamlets, not as low as i'd like it to be but better than no die off at all.Big Grin
I do try to be up-beat, honestly I do!!!! but unfortunately the realisation that the vast majority of my species are numpties I find very little positive things to write about them, other than wishing they would fook off and leave me alone.
The bit I have never understood about my fellow man is why are 99.99% of em much better educated than I am but most of em are devoid of common sense?, One only has to make a token effort at studying the mainstream media sources for a week or two and you see just how vulnerable and decadent our society has become, but most people simply ignore the obvious.
the trouble with sheeple is they cant see past "the here and now", they are too busy maintaining (and paying for) their "lifestyle" or even what their giving the kids or the old man for tea tonight, or where their going for their foreign holiday in the sun this year, to worry about what might be coming 6months or a year or 2 years in the future, they have no IMAGINATION, they just cannot see past the end of this week or this month to be even the slightest bit interested in what is happening elsewhere.there are a lot of people that dont read a daily paper, your lucky if they even read the local weekly rag and they sure dont watch the news on TV, more likely their watching Pig Brother, Deadenders, Xfactor etc.etc.
Sheeple are the highlight of my day,
Take last night for instance, My son and daughter went on a FREE school trip last night,
Due to a crash between a tram and car which slowed traffic, The school was an hour late getting back, (THEY CAME BACK AT 6.30pm) All parents were notified of the lateness... The sheeple in the corner shop whilst buying their scratch cards and fags were moaning that their kids were FAMISHED AND STARVING when they got back, I stood in line, sighed and shook my head...These parents complain when they have to PAY for a trip and surely the point was the kids ALL arrived back SAFE and well, hungry or not? Oh I forgot, their scruffy, snotty nosed kids were STARVING PFFFTTTT,
Wait until the poop hits the fan and they haven't eaten for a week, then bleet what STARVATION IS!
Also, a woman said to me today, "You have lost loads of weight, what are you doing?" (My diet only started 4 days ago, so a bit miffed really lol)
Anyway, I said I was adding sweetex to my coffee instead of sugar but found out it had Aspartame in it, the same with Cola, so I stopped partaking in both, She looked at me and with the face and voice of a caveman said..."Eh? What's Aspartame?" I knew the conversation was ended for me then ! If you don't know, then you don't know but it's the way she said it...Not in an interested or confused voice but as I said...CAPTIN CAVEMAN Smile
This woman spends 24/7 on Facebook so has internet, I told her to Google it. I'm not being modest or blowing my horn here but I honestly think out of the 80 or so parents that collect their kids from that school, That I am the only person there that is switched on !
Pages: 1 2