Survival UK Forums

Full Version: After America Collapses, What Comes Next?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The United States is headed for a total collapse and it’s not going to be just a financial collapse. In this video we’re going to focus on what comes after the collapse, however that collapse unfolds.

Cute idea. Multi eco political structures running side by side all non violent. Wait, I see a problem.

Would be cool if it could work though.
The problem comes when one social group grows more food than the others and they become a target, especially if some of the others are dying from starvation. Also, someone will always want to Lord it over the rest. I don't know what the answer is, but blood will be spilled many times before we work it out. It is in our nature to kill each other. Sad, I know, but true.
WW3 comes next the supranational world government rising from the ashes.

then*, not "the"
(8 February 2013, 14:38)cryingfreeman Wrote: [ -> ]WW3 comes next then supranational world government rising from the ashes.
WW3 would be a great way to remove the debt from the UK and US. WW2 helped with the great depression.

War is one of the most profitable businesses on the planet.