Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Be afraid, be very afraid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
54 % of em want to come here, thats 4 million penniless peasants who are less skilled and less useful than even the dumbest Labour Party Member. And thanks to both Labour, Tories and Liberals NOTHING can be done to stop them.

Then add the millions of Romanians in Romania plus the hundreds of thousands of Roma in Iberia wanting to come here.

The city preppers are going to get the armageddon of all armageddons.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/376733/...to-Britain
We should just go over there.

Property is cheap, views are stunning. Lots of rural walks and mountain lakes to enjoy. A little close to Turkey and Greece, so not great news there, however it does mean firearms should be readily available haha.

Not checked out crime rate, or if they have conscription or anything like that.

For the size of the country, and a population of under 8million, it's probably a damn good place for a prepper to live.
might be able to get some cheap horsemeat??Big Grin
There after an ethnic war like in bosnia.
We'll be that busy fighting each other we wont see or care what they're doing.
Prepare for all benefits to be stopped and for all of you that are working to have your jobs unercut, and your unscrupulous employers to hire them instead.
It's sickening.
We should be closing our doors and stamping down on illegal immigration, not opening the doors further and allowing our country to become the whore of Europe, f##ked by anyone who wants to take advantage!
I guarentee you every romanian and bulgarian pick pocket, criminal, drug dealer, thug etc has his bags packed and ready to accept labours invite.
We need to shut the borders now! This has to stop! We can't take much more!
Illegal immigrants need kicked out and if they try the "but I married an English person" so they can stay tactic, they either split or go too.
I want a future to look forward to where I can support my family and if I have kids they can have a bright future.
there is only one way this can be achieved, LEAVE the EU and then shut our borders to all non residents.
This country is in no position to accept anymore immigrants, political or otherwise!

We don't need to leave the EU to do it, Our government just need to grow a pair and get the job done regardless of European opinion.
(10 February 2013, 14:21)Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]This country is in no position to accept anymore immigrants, political or otherwise!

We don't need to leave the EU to do it, Our government just need to grow a pair and get the job done regardless of European opinion.

ah, but free movement is allowed between member states, to do otherwise would be illegal.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5