Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Hellish snow SE Durham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Strong wind driven snow since 11am, guessimate 100 mm fallen so far and its rifting like made, very heavy soggy flakes roads slippy as hell.
Hope you dot get powercuts again, not to bad in newcastle but usual city panic with the flakes
Wife says Swindon is white, and not in a racist way haha.

Snow nation wide....except Taunton....DAMN IT!!!
Things seemed pretty calm when I've just drove home from city centre MetroYeti. Obviously things were slower than normal but that's just good driving practise in this weather. I don't know what public transport is like though.
(13 February 2013, 17:46)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Wife says Swindon is white, and not in a racist way haha.

Snow nation wide....except Taunton....DAMN IT!!!

....and the west coast,..at least around here,.. we have had snow in the rain, but nothing else,... but I am guessing that today has been the coldest day of the winter because it has been so wet with the really cold wind
Had a real dumping in Easter Ross today. The heaviest of the winter so far. Temperature has been high though, meaning that it melts readily on the roads. Pretty countryside though!