Survival UK Forums

Full Version: whats wrong with being a CONSPIRACY THEORIST anyway ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im wanting to know how many of you people on this forum are so called "conspiracy theorists" ? i my self am facinated by many of them ...these range from the 9/11 twin towers (i was up there 5 months before they "fell down"),the pymarids/alien connection, obviously U.F.O/extraterrestrial existance here on Earth, and the NWO government /global power .
and if you arent then imo thats in someways "not bothering asking Questions bout "how were here"...."why the governments of the world hold information back for control purposes " and why we are lead to beleive that what they teach you from history books at school ,from "scientists" shud not be challenged are taken as fact !!! the whole Darwin theory.....the plains of africa thing......the missing link that they search for BUT will Never be found..! i know we preppers are not "sheeple "in some ways but to me ....we seem to accept the government/societys "story as FACT" to me this sticks in my mind as in the maybe unlikely event of a true Zombie threat and not a viral disease manufactured to depopulate mankind .....THAT is the possible reality of "flying saucers" being real .....that we as preppers shud laugh this off as bullshit /stuff of tv movies.!!!!! BUT 30 years ago who wudda thought that govs would be doing exercises for Zombie attacks !!! wots next wolfmen....vampires....??
such things as like dr david kelly committed suicide and it was nothing to do with the "increment" oh hold up the goverment denys such unit exists !
Don't laugh at the vampire idea. stock up on stakes and garlic while you can. I dont want to be over run by those sparkly bastards
Well RW I would have to say I just don't know. Do any of us?
We can all look at the so called facts but then you have to ask where they came from and so on and so on.
i think the TPTB hide things behind the conspiracys
I find them interesting, im not an avid follower but will read them if I stumble across em
Well yes i am one....after best part of forty years of study , but your right RW there are loads who think its twaddle, because of lack of interest or so far fetched they usually deny it , to themselves its easier that way for them... BUT not for me ...it makes perfect sense
I'm interested in quite a few of them, once iv heard about something that interests me I like to research it as much as possible and the only people I generally get to discuss them with is my mam (under the guise of fictional books) and my 14 yr old son
I find some interesting, I find some are an absolute joke.

As for ufo's, I reckon the majority of sightings are traditional aircraft of some sort. I remember once looking up & genuinely thinking "what the f@#k is that?" A few mins later, after tracking it in the air, it was a plane & the sunlight must've been reflecting off it.

I do think intelligent life exists in the universe but I doubt for one minute they would come here just to abduct people for a few hours & stick probes up their arses (that just brought back memories of South Park series 1 all those years ago).

NWO, I'm still not entirely convinced but becoming more accepting to the idea each time I read certain types of news stories.
There's that much evidence of wrong doing, that anyone who thinks everything is all right and there is nothing wrong - THEY'RE the conspiracy theorist.

Juice.
Pages: 1 2