Survival UK Forums

Full Version: How thick people believe what they are told
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://recombu.com/cars/articles/news/wo...-countries

It just goes to show people have been conditioned to believe what they are told?. Plus also she must have been completely stupid how she drove 900 miles for a 38 mile journey.
(17 February 2013, 11:21)uks Wrote: [ -> ]http://recombu.com/cars/articles/news/wo...-countries

It just goes to show people have been conditioned to believe what they are told?. Plus also she must have been completely stupid how she drove 900 miles for a 38 mile journey.

this is what i have always said about sat navs and why i will NEVER have one, from the drivers who get stuck in narrow country lanes to the woman who tried to drive through a flooded ford because her sat nav told her too(and her husband got swept away and drowned)Angry when people have a sat nav fitted does it also come with a free labotomy? cos it seems like it!Big Grin
Like most things today it should say "common sense required! on the box or packet "do not purchace if you dont have any" would be another good one....
does seem like it Prepper1, like the person who drove for 10 miles down the wrong way on the motorway, just the fact your meeting other cars coming TOWARDS you on a motorway might just tell them something? but oh no, carry on driving regardless!Angry

i think it was more like 50 miles before the police stopped them.
Now thats natural selection at work....

Imagine them in a post shtf world...

Walking towards the wild dog pack because they look cute enough to stroke..." aw doggies"......
(17 February 2013, 12:08)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]Now thats natural selection at work....

Imagine them in a post shtf world...

Walking towards the wild dog pack because they look cute enough to stroke..." aw doggies"......

nah, look for the nearest tree! then shoot the dogs from the security of the tree...free meat!Big Grin
Hey, all them chinese cant be wrong the amount they eat...
Must be tasty stuff.
(17 February 2013, 12:14)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, all them chinese cant be wrong the amount they eat...
Must be tasty stuff.
i'm not going to be too fussy post SHTF, heck..meat is meat!Big Grin
Okay, FWIW, I have travelled long distances on the continent with and without SatNav assistance. And while I ended up stuck - almost wedged, actually - in a narrow street in a sleepy French village in the Pyrenees because of my SatNav's stupidity (or my own) - I still feel much more confident with it than without. But I would never rely on it alone; a good road atlas is also a must.
I have both ...sat nav and maps , can,t fault either
Pages: 1 2 3