Survival UK Forums

Full Version: this is the face/fate of modern britain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
read this and be VERY,VERY afraid, this is what modern politicians have allowed to happen to your country, the enemy is already here, this is what in WW3 we would have called"a fifth column"! Angry http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...state.html
No before anyone says its not a xenophobic post so back off.

Before I was kicked off the EDL for being too racist, (Huh true dont laughHuh) I actually said similar, which is why I think it hit a nerve somewhere as they are a government controlled organisation now, whether they admit it or not, the proofs there to see, or read.

In that its too late, not because of ordinary Muslims, or any other nationality for that matter most of whom are decent and hard working, still having values that some of our scummy chavs lost a long time ago, who are just like us and just want to live their life and bring up a family, better theirs and their children's lives, lets face facts here, who wouldn't move to a better country than the hell hole they formerly lived in, I would.

Its the damn fanatics that this government still lets live here when they can see all they spread is hate and fear, and preach nothing but venom.

This damn government should open its own Guantanamo bay and imprison all these hate mongers and preachers of violence FOREVER with no hope of release, unless they go home to their native land. British born hate preachers should be left to rot FOREVER, for treason.

If you want to serve your country politicians, grow a set of balls, open prisons for these lunatics and ANY foreigner that comes here to damage and destroy what we fought two world wars for.

You want your country's backing do something WE want.

We are a fair and tolerant country who have welcomed other cultures for centuries, hell were a mongrel breed ourselves of vikings, french, romans etc...

We want England back, a country we can be proud of again, punish the idiot teens causing problems, bring borstals back, bring bread and water back in prisons, do SOMETHING for gods sake to make this country what it used to be, we dont want to be in europe, we want to be Great Britain again not some state of europe.

Stop trying to line your pockets and sort this country out.

This site of preppers could sort this country out in a year, why cant you?

Errrr sorry, turned into a rant there....
i think you've just about said it all Prepper1. i'm less concerned about chavs and even sheeple post SHTF but one thing the Moslem Fanatics are good at is ORGANISATION, they'll soon get a rabble up to take over the cities where they are already the majority, like parts of Londonistan and Bradford...then watch out!
There is a war coming in the future of this country,You can see the signs all the time up and down the country.Remember no matter how people think moderate muslims are ok think about it when push comes to shove who are they going to side with.

The enemy is already here breeding like rabbits and taking our money,While ex soldiers sleep on the streetsAngry
you can say what u like about the state of the country but leave queeny alone. she fine lol i'de bang that inbred, german granny to a drum n bass mix lmfuckingao!!!!