Survival UK Forums

Full Version: 1,700 people apply for just EIGHT jobs at new branch of Costa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What'll it be when the rest come in....

A snapshot of desperate Britain: 1,700 people apply for just EIGHT jobs at new branch of Costa

Average of 212 applications for each post at the branch in Nottingham
Just three of the jobs were full-time - the rest were part-time
Many applicants had been made redundant by HMV or Clinton Cards
Around 2.5million people are currently unemployed in the UK

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...Costa.html
I hope they all had media studies degrees, hipster glasses, flesh tunnel earrings, a sleeve of tattoos and skinny jeans and access to at least 3 products made by Apple or I wouldn't think them qualified.
I like that motivational poster that shows you this bearded hippy graduate saying at the top " its the governments fault I cannot get a decent job in my field" and at the bottom is says " Masters degree in medievil archetecture"
Damn it! I knew I forgot to apply for something!!!

You get free coffee if you work there!

Yes, free coffee!

FREE....COFFEE!!!!!
Costa coffee....yeah, COSTS A PACKET!Big Grin Scythe, i think your gonna have serious caffeine withdrawal symptoms post SHTF!Big GrinBig Grin

wife's got a friend who drinks cups and cups and cups of coffee and she's like a demented hobbitt..jumping about, dosent stop still for a moment and skinny....like a rake, dosent eat, has to be reminded to eat, just drinks coffee all day!!Big Grin
(20 February 2013, 14:47)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]Costa coffee....yeah, COSTS A PACKET!Big Grin Scythe, i think your gonna have serious caffeine withdrawal symptoms post SHTF!Big GrinBig Grin

wife's got a friend who drinks cups and cups and cups of coffee and she's like a demented hobbitt..jumping about, dosent stop still for a moment and skinny....like a rake, dosent eat, has to be reminded to eat, just drinks coffee all day!!Big Grin

that woman is living my dream!!! Haha
(20 February 2013, 14:47)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]Costa coffee....yeah, COSTS A PACKET!Big Grin Scythe, i think your gonna have serious caffeine withdrawal symptoms post SHTF!Big GrinBig Grin

Give her a quick gut shot - that'll slow the hobbit down. Pesky Hobbitses

Really, to cut down the amount of people going for these kind of jobs, they should open up auditions to "Mincing with the stars" or "Mincing on Ice", "X fucktor", "Big Mother", "I'm a Celebri-Twat, leave me in the jungle" etc - all who apply should be taken behind a curtain and shot in the face. Twice.

There - I've just cured the UK of idiots in one quick and easy method

Just need something to take care of the politico's now...
(20 February 2013, 14:58)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Really, to cut down the amount of people going for these kind of jobs, they should open up auditions to "Mincing with the stars" or "Mincing on Ice", "X fucktor", "Big Mother", "I'm a Celebri-Twat, leave me in the jungle" etc - all who apply should be taken behind a curtain and shot in the face. Twice.

easy, make sure they ALL go into the house of commons for some big debate then padlock ALL and EVERY door so they cant get back out again.
(20 February 2013, 16:35)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 February 2013, 14:58)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Really, to cut down the amount of people going for these kind of jobs, they should open up auditions to "Mincing with the stars" or "Mincing on Ice", "X fucktor", "Big Mother", "I'm a Celebri-Twat, leave me in the jungle" etc - all who apply should be taken behind a curtain and shot in the face. Twice.

easy, make sure they ALL go into the house of commons for some big debate then padlock ALL and EVERY door so they cant get back out again.

I've got an even better one.Store all of that nuclear waste they were trying to store in the Lake District in Westminster.
Thats happening nationwide and they still complain about getting people back to work.
Pages: 1 2