Survival UK Forums

Full Version: beards ARE good for you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
need a smilie with a beard Tongue
I always have a beard during the winter to stop wind burn, it might have to stop on for the summer too, not sure if the missus will be too chuffed.Big Grin
Shavings bad for you, I stupidly lost the beard in december and had one illness after another since.
my missus actually likes beards!Big GrinBig Grin
Mine was starting to get long enough to catch wildlife, well a moth flew into it if I had kept it for a few more years I could of had a family of mice nesting in it.
(19 February 2013, 18:09)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Mine was starting to get long enough to catch wildlife, well a moth flew into it if I had kept it for a few more years I could of had a family of mice nesting in it.

mine splits in two(like "Yosemity Sam" on the cartoons) and drapes over each shoulder when i'm riding the Nighthawk! i've been growing it since 1985 and its never been cut, and it wont be-i need it to get into Valhalla!Big GrinBig Grin
Another slow news day at the daily Fail !!
(19 February 2013, 18:24)Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]Another slow news day at the daily Fail !!

somehow i suspect you are clean shaven??Big GrinTongueBig Grin
(19 February 2013, 18:28)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(19 February 2013, 18:24)Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]Another slow news day at the daily Fail !!

Actualy I'm not! I have had a full beard for several years. Tongue
(19 February 2013, 18:33)Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]
(19 February 2013, 18:28)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]

Actualy I'm not! I have had a full beard for several years. Tongue

i was actually TRYING to point out the health advantages of having a beard but maybe i'm trying to flog a dead horse.
Pages: 1 2