Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Bunkers US style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
recieved this in an e-mail and thought id share
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85fpjg2Uk...ata_player
I want bunker but I don't want anybody knowing where it is which makes it more difficult to have one somebody has to build and install it !Smile
need money to buy the land, then money to buy the bunkerBig GrinBig Grin
But wait... they have them kitted out with modern furniture, plasma TV screens... It might be good for morale but wouldn't it detract from the survival mode one should be in down there in the bunker?
how the heck are they going to get TV once TSHTF and the power goes off?
(20 February 2013, 16:11)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]how the heck are they going to get TV once TSHTF and the power goes off?

Exactly. Even if you have back up power, I doubt there'd be anything on but repeats Big Grin
imagine trying to something like that in the uk !!
virtually impossible i think
(20 February 2013, 17:08)Mosstrooper Wrote: [ -> ]imagine trying to something like that in the uk !!
virtually impossible i think

I wouldn't be making a planning application on my land if I wanted a bunker like that, let's just put it that way.
(20 February 2013, 18:09)cryingfreeman Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't be making a planning application on my land if I wanted a bunker like that, let's just put it that way.

of course, its only for "storage"...right? i dont think you need planning permission for a "shed"!Big Grin
The whole concept of planning permission is not compatible with true liberty. You should be able to build whatever you like on your own land as long as it doesn't materially ruin the enjoyment of someone else's property through noise, pollution, blocking the sun, etc. But all the stuff about traditional materials, etc, it really is just taste police stuff.

BTW, did any of you see that 88 Tactical guy? It would be great to have something like that for civilians to train in the UK.
Pages: 1 2