Survival UK Forums

Full Version: A Different BOV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would love something like this, unfortunatly the other half doesn't want to live in one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCVndbqqJqc
As far as I can tell, she's invented a static caravan and given it a stupid name.

For me, it doesn't make sense to have a house the same as a normal house, only less comfortable. I'd opt for the same as a normal house, with the same (or more) comfortable. Steal a nice sofa, silk bed covers, etc.
i think she's going to use a lot of propane, better if she'd put in a wood stove.
(22 February 2013, 10:21)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]i think she's going to use a lot of propane, better if she'd put in a wood stove.

Exactly what i thought.a small wood stove would keep this super warm

(22 February 2013, 06:51)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I can tell, she's invented a static caravan and given it a stupid name.

For me, it doesn't make sense to have a house the same as a normal house, only less comfortable. I'd opt for the same as a normal house, with the same (or more) comfortable. Steal a nice sofa, silk bed covers, etc.

The only problem i would have is internet and Xbox. otherwise i don't need a lot of space.

If you build one yourself it would be quite an acomplishment
i like the "Tiny house" website, if i was on my own i could live in one of those but the OH has too many clothes, and i dont think all our books and all the preps would fit in one!!