Survival UK Forums

Full Version: A clear sign of the times, Sheeple versus Prepper mentality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How society is losing its capability to fend for itself, the welfare state coming home to roost.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-cook.html
Haha, liquidized cheese burgers!!! Living the dream baby!!!
"Healthy food is too expensive."
Bullshit
Simple stuff like rice, beans, onions, small quantities of meat, foreign food markets, they're all cheap. You can do endless stuff with that. It just takes half an hour in the kitchen, instead of half an hour of precious escape from reality time.

When will it end. Maybe future people will only evolve one finger for the latest I-bauble, and rely on troughs at the local Mcdonalds.
(28 February 2013, 17:09)Tibbs735 Wrote: [ -> ]"Healthy food is too expensive."
Bullshit

I have a friend trying for his first Mich star and he taught me a salad that takes 4 minutes to make, costs £1 (at the most), and sells for £14.00
its the "cant cook-wont cook" generation, well they'll bloody have too post SHTF or starve to death, like it or lump it! wont be any fast food then!
post SHTF thy will starve if they can't cook but also if they can cook but can not find food

if it's a global type event then no aid will be coming in and what little there is available will taken for the rich and those running the country now if they can find it. I think it's your number BP that state this country can only support 16 million and that's if the farming sector is running at maximum and there is no chance of that post SHTF that anything will be running at anywhere near 100%

the first year or two post SHTF will see a lot of people dying unless there is some intervention to help the sheeple out
(28 February 2013, 17:47)I-K-E Wrote: [ -> ]the first year or two post SHTF will see a lot of people dying unless there is some intervention to help the sheeple out

and that isnt going to happen!

the intervention i meanBig Grin
(28 February 2013, 17:55)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(28 February 2013, 17:47)I-K-E Wrote: [ -> ]the first year or two post SHTF will see a lot of people dying unless there is some intervention to help the sheeple out

and that isnt going to happen!

the intervention i meanBig Grin

I agree with that come SHTF it will be the government and the like looking after themselves and them only
(28 February 2013, 18:32)I-K-E Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with that come SHTF it will be the government and the like looking after themselves and them only

yeah and they arent going to stray very far from Westminster!Big Grin
(28 February 2013, 17:09)Tibbs735 Wrote: [ -> ]"Healthy food is too expensive."
Bullshit
Simple stuff like rice, beans, onions, small quantities of meat, foreign food markets, they're all cheap. You can do endless stuff with that. It just takes half an hour in the kitchen, instead of half an hour of precious escape from reality time.

When will it end. Maybe future people will only evolve one finger for the latest I-bauble, and rely on troughs at the local Mcdonalds.

im not giving up my super noddles!!!
Pages: 1 2