Survival UK Forums

Full Version: E-reader to Replace Survival Binder and How to Make it EMP Proof
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking at doing something similar with notebooks and USB drives. But I have critical stuff in binders or book format.
its a really good idea for the stuff to all be in one place instead of lugging loads of books about, though i do love my books!!!
(1 March 2013, 17:52)Madgirl151 Wrote: [ -> ]its a really good idea for the stuff to all be in one place instead of lugging loads of books about, though i do love my books!!!

BOOKS are GREAT imo .....all this techno stuff after the event won't last ..no matter how many batteries you have......books are heirlooms they last hundreds of years !! Down side is its fuel for fire .....and were not that long outta the caves !! UGG UGG UGG AHHHH ! Its this kinda lazy technology I'm gonna be please to leave behind !! I've got kids and I shud know !!!

(1 March 2013, 17:52)Madgirl151 Wrote: [ -> ]its a really good idea for the stuff to all be in one place instead of lugging loads of books about, though i do love my books!!!

BOOKS are GREAT imo .....all this techno stuff after the event won't last ..no matter how many batteries you have......books are heirlooms they last hundreds of years !! Down side is its fuel for fire .....and were not that long outta the caves !! UGG UGG UGG AHHHH ! Its this kinda lazy technology I'm gonna be please to leave behind !! I've got kids and I shud know !!!

(1 March 2013, 20:59)RoadWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]

dont know what happened there !!!Blush