Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Skip Diving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
seeing as how its been dry for the best part of a week, have decided its time i went skip diving at the industrial estate not far(13 miles) from me, have had some interesting stuff from there in the past, time i went again!Big Grin never know what goodies i might find(early Sunday morningTongue)Angel
Good luck hope you get something good
just the luck of the draw sometimes, one day i can come away will loads of useful stuff, another time i'll draw a complete blank.
I pulled out a porters trolly out of a skip last year.....got it home...pumped up the tyres and away to go...like new condition red one....could not believe it was thrown away....i use it most days
Make sure you don't get caught, as it is illegal and you can get arrested for theft.

I never did it at uni ;-)

Well worth the fun......as long as you do it legally.

If you find loads of metal, take it to a scrap merchant and get cash for it.
(2 March 2013, 14:21)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you don't get caught, as it is illegal and you can get arrested for theft.

i'm going tomorrow-SUNDAY....nobody there on sundays which is why i'm going then-duh!!Tongue
(2 March 2013, 14:24)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(2 March 2013, 14:21)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you don't get caught, as it is illegal and you can get arrested for theft.
i'm going tomorrow-SUNDAY....nobody there on sundays which is why i'm going then-duh!!Tongue

Recession, means more thefts, meaning more security and cameras.

Hope it goes well though mate. If you find any medium sized blue containers, save me one.....pretty please :-)
(2 March 2013, 18:08)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2 March 2013, 14:24)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]

Recession, means more thefts, meaning more security and cameras.

Hope it goes well though mate. If you find any medium sized blue containers, save me one.....pretty please :-)

recession all so means less old bill so all goodBig Grin
heck, we never see a copper around here, all the police stations are part time!!
right just got back, we found: stacks and stacks of pallets(some brand new), lots of old tyres(for growing stuff in), about 6 lengths of 5ft used timber(some with nails still in), and 2 blue plastic barrels(for water butts), this is an industrial estate on the edge of a small town(not the one where i live) with a population of 2,250. no one else about, saw very few cars on the road in, very frosty morning.
Pages: 1 2 3