Survival UK Forums

Full Version: New Anti Terrorism Radio Advert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I find this alarming, on commercial radio stations they are running an advert for the " Anti Terrorist Police" encouraging evetyone to phone the hotline to report anything they consider " Unusual" such as paying cash for vehicles or storing large amounts of materials!!!!

This is taken straight from the East German Stasi encouraging ciizens to phone in any reports of " subversives"

In a nation where the title of terrorist is neither clearly defined not fixed i think this is a very worrying trend.

Basically anyone who objects to the will of the state can be deamed a subersive or terrorist, and if Labour was still in power they would be locking suspects up for up to 90 days without charge or representation.

The lower forms of life that are the states agents are trying to get the sheeple to tell tales on their neighbours, and I can assure you just as in East Germany you will find petty squabbles and jelousy being turned into malicous reports about subersives and extremists. Just wait til they started offering money or better council houses to good snitches.
Most people grass out of jealousy your neigbour couldnt possibly afford his new convertable bmw hes on the same wage as you.phonecall to tje taxman, taxman investigates turns out cars on finance.
I also find this a bit worrying, I always like to save my pennies and pay cash for most things including the last couple of cars we have had, if this came to be then it could become the first step towards `Guilty till proved Innocent`
i know the advert your talking about, i noticed it myself a couple of days ago while listening to the radio at work. but im sorry to say its not a new advert.

but that gets me to my next point, im sure the first time i herd that advert was after 9/11 when everything went mental, then again after the stuff that happened over here (i cant be certain of time scales all i can remember was i was still at school).

now this gets me to my big issue, if this advert has been played whenever an incident happens, why has it suddenly started getting played again?
Doesn't the advert say "paid cash for my car & didn't want to even take it for a test drive". Obviously that would be suspicious to anyone (or it should be). Who has honestly bought something 2nd hand off a complete stranger & never tested it to see if its working as it should? I bet not a single person in here. If you have then IMO you're a bit daft Smile

As for the storing large amounts of "materials", the advert says "storing a large amount of chemicals".

Personally I think it's a great method of information gathering. I would rather the police investigated 100 innocent people (including myself or any family member) than not investigate 1 person who then packs the large amount of chemicals into the car they bought for cash without testing it & blowing myself or a loved on up.

What's more worrying to me is that every other advert is someone trying to offer a loan with 2000+% interest.

As for a terrorist not being clearly defined, how can you use one definition when you have Muslims trying to kill none Muslims, racists trying to kill black people, homophobes planting nail bombs to blow up gay people, Irish people trying to blow up none-Irish people.

I think the term covers such a broad spectrum precisely because the activities of various people covers such a broad spectrum.

Just my 2 penny's worth
So now we have to be even more careful...

Buy 5 or 6 cases of noodles. and receive a free visit from so19...

Or be surveiled by mi5

Idiots...

Like somebody asked a TSA agent at the airport in the u.s. "just how many terrorists has this screening caught?"
To be answered with..."eerrr, erm...."
(3 March 2013, 13:19)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]So now we have to be even more careful...

Or be surveiled by mi5

You got the instructions for the noodle bomb? Smile
(3 March 2013, 13:21)Geordie_Rob Wrote: [ -> ]
(3 March 2013, 13:19)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]So now we have to be even more careful...

Or be surveiled by mi5

You got the instructions for the noodle bomb? Smile

ive herd if you add the right amount of hot sauce you end up with a dirty bum lol
NR ". Just wait til they started offering money or better council houses to good snitches."

Tell on your neighbour win fabulous prizes. Coming soon on Saturday Night TV.

It's why I moved out of a previous flat- the neighbours saw me come back with chemistry books, getting weird parcels and basically all the things in the advert, so the Anti-terror lad and lassies were getting calls all the time- at one point they had seven calls about me in a fortnight.

Still dread the "knock at the door" today, even though I have nothing to hide, etc.
Pages: 1 2 3 4