Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Public transport ? No thanks I'll walk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reminds me of a couple of years ago near me,My local bus stop someone was shot on the bus.

Life in the big city
Well, I'm happy to drive. Only chance of getting stabbed that way is the wife, but she gets angry at me when I sneak a knife into her bag haha. She's not a fan of knives.
havent been on public transport for at least 6 years, more cos of health/infections than violence, now living in the countryside most people around here HAVE to have their own transport because the very limited public transport there is dosent go where you want to go, at a time you want to go.
Oh god it was a child, 15 enroute to school on the bus !!!, I've never let any of my kids use the school bus service because I dont think they are mechanically fit for purpose, but this is another good reason not to rely on buses.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-hour.html

Birmingham twinned with London and Beruit !!
The city centre attack comes just a few months after two Big Issue sellers were stabbed to death in broad daylight in the middle of the city centre.

In May 2001, 16-year-old Rosemarie Ross was stabbed to death as she sunbathed in the sunshine in Centenary Square, Birmingham."

"
im with bigpaul,
i avoid public transport wherever possible. too many sick people on them.
walking is good anyway you get to keep an eye on whats around you.
you miss so much when your in a vehicle having to pay attention to the road.
More Yawn.

NR, write some articles about these instead of just posting links which imo has no new content.

-- Closed --