Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Fire: your partner in survival
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hope you been stocking up on wood BP as you walk around down there...take a back pack will be soon get enough ...just laying about the ground to keep you warm and cook bacon butties...yum yum .......you can,t wait boyo can you
Our multi fueled wrap around boiler stove runs our central heating and hot water, so we have this one sorted,.. we still have enough logs cut for whats left of this winter, we have enough un-cut for next winter,..and have started collecting for the winter after

Poor guys in the U.S. are going eo suffer a bit, they plan on banning many wood burning stoves over there.... http://offgridsurvival.com/epa-woodburni...s-illegal/
theyre already banned where i am . im in a smokefree zone lol
we have to burn coke or anthracite.

still buying one though, i expoect the smokefree exclusion wont be there after tshtf
I am lucky insofaras got loads of trees around my ground ....i will be ok for 10-15 years or more
plenty of trees around here,just pick the wood up off the ground.
(11 March 2013, 22:27)Luci_ferson Wrote: [ -> ]theyre already banned where i am . im in a smokefree zone lol
we have to burn coke or anthracite.

still buying one though, i expoect the smokefree exclusion wont be there after tshtf

I live in a smoke free zone at the moment and everyone ignores it, I've never heard of it being enforced either.
If it fits in the fireplace, we burn it!
I thought "smoke free zones" only applied to open fires outside, and at certain times???
nope, if your in a smoke free zone , it includes what you use indoors, you have to burn special stuff like Anthrasite!
Cheeky sods. I'm in a smoke free zone, I burn anything I want. Still, I struggle to get into the house when the dog is on the prowl, not much chance of an "official" getting in without a VERY good reason
Pages: 1 2