Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Doomsday Preppers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
according to the Express, note the "Weird" label!!! http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/3858...l-disaster
is it just me or are there more and more of these prepper stories in the papers?
(21 March 2013, 11:26)Tigs Wrote: [ -> ]is it just me or are there more and more of these prepper stories in the papers?

must be a slow news day.
The show doomsday preppers has some unusual characters in. I think they pick the more extreme people and put them out there to mock. I would not put my face out their as a Prepper on international TV.

Same is true for the youtubers making the vids are cool but i wouldn't show my face
As far as i can make out...these people do not want to be grey......rather bright red...anyway ....my denture,s have a habbit of dropping during conversation....however on the up side is Ladies find this very interesting ...you can hear their thoughts " come on do it again "....and loosing my hair is a big bonus yeah....ss the slayer
DDP always makes for good comedy, i watched an episode once where a woman was talking about her keeping her preps a secret from her neighbours!!!.Oh and don't forget the bloke who on a practice bugout, shot his thumb off!!
i liked the woman who's plan is to walk to mexico to be a prostitute.

the guy who's rifle was so loud it gave his partner a concussion despite wearing ear protection was classic too.
I saw one in series 2 where the geezer looked like randy quaid and blew his friends hearing outBig Grin
i look at a lot of prepper youtube videos....Southern Prepper does a lot of interesting videos but you could hardly call him a "greyman"!!
And the bastard has real teeth
Pages: 1 2