Survival UK Forums

Full Version: 15 ways to prep for free-or almost free.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
good sound advice for new and old preppers.....BP ....(king of skip diving )
(22 March 2013, 12:52)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]good sound advice for new and old preppers.....BP ....(king of skip diving )

i thank youBig Grin
Bp I correct you, I think were normal and the rest of socity is weird.
(22 March 2013, 16:10)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Bp I correct you, I think were normal and the rest of socity is weird.

yeah, maybe, anyway never did "tick the right box", if you know what i mean??Big Grin

(22 March 2013, 16:11)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 March 2013, 16:10)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Bp I correct you, I think were normal and the rest of socity is weird.

yeah, maybe, anyway never did "tick the right box", if you know what i mean??Big Grin

wife has just said she always felt different/weird," nothing wrong with being weird, we does weird"!Big GrinBig Grin
One of the best things we as preppers can do, low budget or not, is to walk round our local areas.That way we can get to know anything or anywhere that could be useful if THSTF.
(22 March 2013, 17:36)Lancsprepper Wrote: [ -> ]One of the best things we as preppers can do, low budget or not, is to walk round our local areas.That way we can get to know anything or anywhere that could be useful if THSTF.

i do that all the time, i note everything that "isnt nailed down"!Big GrinBig Grin