Survival UK Forums

Full Version: another step
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1 more step towards Britain being under curfew or a policed state

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...viour.html

Sold to us as a good idea lol
Theres talks of an area called tynemouth having a no under 21s in the bars. I dont mind the curfew, yes there not all bad kids but its disgusting when you see kids under ten walking the streets at night. Something should be done with the parents. I can also see how tptb could twist it and extend the curfew for other people, but with the cut backs they will understaffed as it is
about time too, whats under 16s doing out between 9PM and 6AM anyway???
I used to go into Newcastle with my mates to watch movies, what if the film ended after 9?

I do not like the idea of a curfew however I cannot fault it.

An initiative like this will have both pro's and con's. I like to think one of the pro's would be the good kids getting a safe ride home for free.
Hex I think those days are gone. My uncle and his matesused to spend all there money in town, and walk back to chopwell normaly getting a lift from dunston as the police didnt like people walking around at night.
This sound like a good idea to keep School age children off the streets and turning into feral delinquents who may cause all kindsa anti social behaviour
(30 March 2013, 17:56)Millwall_Dave Wrote: [ -> ]This sound like a good idea to keep School age children off the streets and turning into feral delinquents who may cause all kindsa anti social behaviour

hear!hear!Big Grin
This is going to get closed because it's not survival related.

We all know this is happening, and even though it's an interesting story, for some people, it's not furthering our survival skills, ability, or experience.

Nice post, but I can see it being shut down.
maybe, but if you've got a lot of "feral" kids running wild in a city centre causing mayhem that could be survival related, especially post SHTF.
how do they know the people are under 16
they will have to stop them first
a lot of people over 16 don't have any ID
its just another excuse to stop people.
there will be 21 year olds and allsorts getting stopped.
I know of 30 year olds that still get asked for Id to buy cigaretes.

anything tptb do is rarely anything to do with how they tout it.

always sold as a good idea, and always carries other implications.

as for being survival related.
its more about TEOTWAWKI and boiling frogs.
they chipping away the world as we know it one piece at a time, and eachtime our freedoms are taken away.
TEOTWAWKI is not necessarily an event that will happen.
it could be an event that is happening slowly and unnoticed.
Pages: 1 2