Survival UK Forums

Full Version: a strange observation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I walked into town today , like I do most days as I go about my business. (don't own a car)

about half way into town I started seeing little stickers about 2 inches tall and 3 inches wide.
they were stuck on zebra crossing buttons , billboards, windows, lamp posts.
pretty much anywhere where they would stand out a lot.

I decided to check one of them out

it was a message calling for people to rise up and riot.
I walked a little further and read another I cant really repeat that message as it was pretty much an incitement to murder.
I read a few more which I also cant re-type as they were close to being liable for treason.
there is hundreds of these little stickers popped up all over .
they weren't there yesterday, and theres far too many for it to be one person.

I don't live in central London or any of the big major cities where riots are likely.

I know a few stickers seems harmeless. but its given me a small cause for concern.

is it the beginning of something bigger ?

Even during last summers riots this town remained calm and untouched, it don't seem like it will be this time if anything else kicks off.
Anarchists maybe???
not sure, the messages were pretty specific messages, some were directed directly at certain gov. officials

mostly conservatives, but not all
how bizarre, could be the start of something, lord knows the government needs a complete turnaround, bunch of old fuck's who know nothing about the real world, what we need is a group of forward thinking young individuals with big ambitions!
all I need is more time.
they can do what they all like once ive got all my preps 100% sorted.

im speeding up a bit now after seeing those.

buying my Swedish parker next week. before the summer gets here.
Got any pics?
sids surplus does Parka's too dosent it BM?Big Grin

if i recommend it much more i'm gonna want shares!Tongue
sids surplus is where I plan on getting it from. ive already seen them and they just the right price.
whilst hes active.

do you accept paypal. and do you have them in stock.
(5 April 2013, 15:36)Luci_ferson Wrote: [ -> ]do you accept paypal. and do you have them in stock.

I do indeed. And yes, I have one left I think? The website should tell you (hopefully) what sizes etc are available (if any)

Got more to put up over the weekend. Some trousers, couple of shirts, sweat rags, and some knives.
Hundreds all over?

Treasonious incitement to riot and threats of murder and all those survaliance cameras everyone fears did not record this?

No one was stopped, shaken down for anticipated weapons possession, the bullitins found and the anarcists arrested?

I though you guys were better supervised than that!

In reality;
are you noticing excess people in your area,
clusters of one type people traveling about more than normal
crowds of ethnic or age specific gathering at odd times in odd places,
has "normal" been inturrupted in any way that you observed?
did the post contain dates and/or places or specify the work of a group
Has there been a "flash mob" incident, even a harmless one, in your area of late?

It sounds like a juvinile prank to me.

or was this thread intended for the clothing and kit section?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5