Survival UK Forums

Full Version: CALLING ALL NEWBIES and WANNABIES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi all ! if you have just got started on the road of the survivalist or prepper, How are you doing, are you working to a plan? . For a lot of us starting the tendency is to try to get everything all at once, and there,s new skills to learn, its a lot to take in , in one hit that is , especially if you feel time is against you, you feel its all uphill and WHAT order of things should you be working towards, what's first, what should be last, do not let this get you down, its quite normal , then there's the time to do things and of course the money to buy the things you need, no easy feat if your on the bones of your arse, BUT you have made the first step just being HERE, a positive step forward, that's what you need lots of BEING POSITIVE is the number one thing you need to be a survivalist or prepper, so it follows you have to stay positive, if you have no money there are a lot of things you could and should be doing to keep moving forwards , it could be looking for a BOL or sharpening a knife loads of stuff to be doing. You should post something if you think the subject would be of interest for others ( don't worry about making a dick of yourself ....I do it all the time) get stuck in and get involved ALL of us will see the benefit of your input and you will grow with the experience of posting, everyone starts in the same place on there.... the good... the bad and the ugly......get posting! let us know where your at or not
Ooh, do I qualify as a newbie?? I read wallabies before I reread the post.
I suppose you could call me a newbie to actually doing something about it in my life and being on here but i am awake and living in londonistan which is fun as you could imagine.I am grateful to all contributors to this great site and have learned so much off you lot and met some great people off here.My situation is far from ideal and i wish it was different but its not so i can only do what i can but im in a better position now than the average asshole or is that sheeple.

So you regulars keep doing what your doing so i can learn more and hopefully i can contribute some aswell.

Love ya allBig Grin
love you to bits mary OH loved that!
In a way we are all newbies no matter how long we have been prepping,.. simply because there are always new ideas that can be followed, and things you have not thought about

Its great when someone new comes on board, because its often the case that someone with less experience looks at certain things in a new way,..old hands can all to often get stuck with certain ways of doing something, and miss better ways of doing things
Very well said HL my thoughts exactly...thank you pal !
any newbies got any problems? we'll see if we can help! the only stupid questions are the ones you DONT ask!!Big Grin
Plan?? We're supposed to stick to a plan? Why didn't anyone tell me? I've been winging it for years!!
(23 April 2013, 14:32)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Plan?? We're supposed to stick to a plan? Why didn't anyone tell me? I've been winging it for years!!
i've been winging it for 65 years!!Big GrinBig Grin
Aye me to BP I am going through the aaaarrrrghhh period of life at the moment, reaching down to the floor to pick up something I ,v dropped ....aarrgghh.....getting out of the chair aarrggghh...aye the grandson is even copying me now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5