Survival UK Forums

Full Version: virus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm gonna be offline for a few days, bloody computer has got another virus...took it into shop for repair...using OH's computer at pres. so i wont be on much until i get mine back....talk amongst yourselves until then!!!Big GrinBig Grin
That'll be spending too much time on those special gentlemen websites. Naughty Mr Paul.
Hes only on those sites as your the main attraction s13 :p
I though I was one of the lesser paranoid preppers... but for some reason when I saw your thread title I was convinced a viral pandemic was breaking across Europe. But it's just across your PC. I think I need more sleep. I've been up late looking at those S13 photo sets.
(26 April 2013, 14:34)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Hes only on those sites as your the main attraction s13 :p

I am getting a bit concerned with his desire for me to be gay. I'm happily married to a woman WELL out of my league! She's perfect in every way, in my opinion. So I'm pretty certain I'm not gay haha. However, BP does seem determined to get me thinking about it.

Not sure I'd change my lady for ZZ-Hagrid. Even though he does seem rather persistent haha.

(26 April 2013, 15:00)Tonka Wrote: [ -> ]I think I need more sleep. I've been up late looking at those S13 photo sets.

Are those the ones on BP's "S13 appreciation society, with hidden cam pics" website? I really don't know how there was a camera down my toilet, or why he'd put one there, but it does seem to have the most hits on the site......how weird haha.
If you are seriously thinking of going down the Man Love route Scythe, remember the old adage "it's better to be a hammer than a nail"Smile
you lot are naughty!!Tongue
(26 April 2013, 16:20)Tartar Horde Wrote: [ -> ]If you are seriously thinking of going down the Man Love route Scythe, remember the old adage "it's better to be a hammer than a nail"Smile

wright thats its we are not going to meet any more ,when you said i could have a go on your bow i thought you ment the bow and arrow Smile