Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Tx200 hunter carbine mk3 .22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As above, its been fettled to the point its the most accurate smoothest shooter iv owned.
Looking for something to play with in the form of a decent multishot rifle, cal not important.
The tx200 is less than a year old and in tip top hunting condition!
Will post pics if interest is expressed and with something that tickles my fancy.

As above as in the title, not my pic, that's a different rifle.
is that the underlever model?
It is Paul, the latest incarnation of the TX series with the fancy scroll work (fish scale checkering or basket weave as some know it by).
Its the hunter carbine, or HC for short, which means it has a smaller barrel length then standard non HC models so comes into the shoulder really nice.
I make bullpup rifles for fun (as in profile pic) but my collections getting a little over run and plan to buy a Prosport soon (the next model up from the rifle on offer here) so thought I'd see if it got interest here.
sounds great Jack but i dont think OH will let me buy any more weapons!!Big GrinBig Grin
Lol I'm in the bad books at the moment after spending a small fortune on a new workshop and kitting it out with all the usual bits as well as a mill and lathe... I just remembered its our anniversary tomorrow too!
oops!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin