Survival UK Forums

Full Version: bugging IN.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks BP, looks like comprehensive site. Bug-in tips for my next reading material, site bookmarked for a shuftie...
yeah, MOST people will be bugging in anyway, the majority dont have a BOL to run too and bugging IN is the first response to any event, its where all our preps are anyway and where we all feel the safest, so makes sense.
yep bugging in due to a young family but also looking to build up appropriate bug out bags and plans just in case
yes, bugging out is definitely my plan B..but i have a plan B just in case!
The one situation that nobody wants to find themselves in is that of a "refugee" in a situation of societal breakdown. Refugees have NEVER fared well.
one of out long term members always said " NEVER be a refugee".
A fire at one's BOL turns them into a refugee, by definition of the term. uncontrolled fires will be much more common with people using fire for light, cooking, heat, etc. and no fire departments to come to the rescue
why would fires at our BOL's be "uncontrolled"? when i have a fire at my BOL i'm going to be very careful with it, more than i would normally, so that it didnt go out of control, not just because of fire damage but for OPSEC reasons.

BTW the heading of the thread is Bugging IN...talking about BOL's means you've already bugged OUT..which is not the subject matter of this thread...just thought i'd point that out!Big Grin
(6 May 2013, 17:20)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]BTW the heading of the thread is Bugging IN...talking about BOL's means you've already bugged OUT..which is not the subject matter of this thread...just thought i'd point that out!Big Grin

yep, part of us entertain ourselves in keeping track of how long it takes to derail a thread here.

Most get an off topic reply within 5 posts and I do not think any thread has gone 7 posts without an attempted hijack.

It's no wonder you guys can't buy....oh look a puppy!
Pages: 1 2