Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Is it just me ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Has there been a hell of a lot of new members joining over the last month or so ? every time i log on it seems like there is more and more people joining ? I maybe wrong but it seems unusualy high?
more sensible people than usual,..its good to see. It says a lot about the countries/world stage
Yes more people waking up to what things could be like in the near future.
No more than normal. Still a lot more browsing than posting. I add in about five new people every week. Some never go on to post anything. Some are straight into it.

It will always be like that. Most people get what they want from reading and keep OPSEC. This site is set up to enable that.
Great ! that people are waking up ! ....no better place to be than right here!
Funnily enough, I thought exactly the same thing; there do seem to be a lot of new members.
yes people are waking up, but dont worry there will always be SHEEPLE!
Bloody newbies filling up the thread pfft!..... oh wait Smile

I think with the increased activity of groups like Anonymous and all the groups on Youtube coupled with the current financial crisis are finally starting to wake people up. But not enough in my opinion. If everyone did then when the SHTF there would be no major collapse of society, which would be a little easier on everyone.
(10 May 2013, 08:56)Anything Really Wrote: [ -> ]Bloody newbies filling up the thread pfft!..... oh wait Smile

I think with the increased activity of groups like Anonymous and all the groups on Youtube coupled with the current financial crisis are finally starting to wake people up. But not enough in my opinion. If everyone did then when the SHTF there would be no major collapse of society, which would be a little easier on everyone.

depends but one key thing would be that this country can't support the number of people that live in it .. there's 60+ million in the country and food wise this country can only feed 14 million so that one hell of a lot of people that will be starving to death and fighting for every last bit of food

all depends on what the nature of the SHTF is but if food imports are hit then it's going to be nasty very nasty
14 million? Wow! That really would mess up your day. I never realised we were so dependent on imports.
Pages: 1 2 3