Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Ultimate home.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just came across this. The ultimate zombie proof home. Love the idea of it. Even if I don't think it's practical.

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/post/...roof-house
Now why do you say that's its impractical? ,...personally I like it, I could live in it quiet easily, and you wouldn't need to worry about being burgled when on holiday either
Love the drawbridge !!
I've seen this before. Maybe another thread but I could easily live in that. May be overkill but it is practical.

Don't know how they say only way in is the drawbridge when there are doors open all over the place but the drawbridge is a good touch.
Love it, want it, and if all goes to plan, will buy it haha.
(14 May 2013, 11:57)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Love it, want it, and if all goes to plan, will buy it haha.

can i live with you ?
(14 May 2013, 12:16)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 May 2013, 11:57)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Love it, want it, and if all goes to plan, will buy it haha.
can i live with you ?

F-OFF COMMI!!! haha

Just kidding mate.
I could live in something like that ..... If i had the cash
(14 May 2013, 13:19)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 May 2013, 12:16)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]
can i live with you ?

F-OFF COMMI!!! haha

Just kidding mate.

made me giggleBig Grin
Wot if the power goes down? Is everything also able to open and close. If place is surrounded by zombies how will you get out? I think there needs to be roof access with a zip line over the wall increase they do get over run and need to get out. Lol
Pages: 1 2 3