Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Prepper fortress in Idaho
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
interesting times for preppers in Idaho, I'll wager the federalis will find a reason to do a Ruby Ridge or Waco on these folks.

http://www.newser.com/story/162321/survi...tress.html
No need for violence.

The government will simply deny their tax exempt status, declare them a small business and tax them out of existence.

Idaho is a very unusual place. It has the lowest population density of any of the lower 48 states, is mostly Federal land and there is not north south road that connects the northern border with the southern. To go from northern Idaho to southern Idaho one must leave the state. The population of the capitol city, Boisie, could be placed inside most pro sports arenas with room left over

At one time it was not in the jet stream flow of any major city and was considered the safest place in the U.S. in event of a nuke attack.

It is also outside the reach of most population centers on one tank of fuel in any vehicle, meaning no hordes of savage looters or refugees to worry with.

Historical theory states that the area is the last bastion of the eternal Roman/Celtic conflict
If I ever moved back to the US it would be my second choice as a place to settle after SW KS Smile
Been thru Idaho in 2003....great scenery...also Omagh Nebraska was a long assed drive and the roads looked a lot like the ones on Stephen Kings "the Stand" tv movie....infact im sure I recognized some signs.. id like to live in Denver.COL...in a small BOL called Cheyanne Mountain lol