Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What's Next on your Shopping List?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Easy thread to help people stick to their plans, but also to give other people things to think about...What do you plan on buying next for your preps?

Personally, I'm looking at £150 worth of polycarbonate sheeting.
A HolidayBig Grin
Seriously though you need some RnR.
Some sort of solar panel to charge a 12v battery.

halfords had some inexpensive ones in the other day, might give em a try!

oh AND a new battery as some pikey b@stard nicked my leisure battery from my garden
New vehicle. Either 4x4 or van.

Folding bucksaw from Woodlore

Ray Mears Wilderness Axe from Woodlore

Oh, an I really fancy the Enzo PK70 carbon fiber too.
I keep scouring eBay for a cheap huge greenhouse. A few years ago they were giving them away as everybody wanted to have open space in their new gardens. Now they're a bit dearer and usually in the Home Counties which is too far to collect. I re-covered the polytunnel yesterday, but a greenhouse is much better.
probably a baofeng, that or a pannier set.
currently fixing up a US army Alice belt as a sort of utility belt, complete with 6 pouches-got 4 fitted just ordered another 2- was going to fit a water bottle pouch but cant get it fitted-no clips seem to fit-so i'll put that on my normal belt. the idea is that I fill all the pouches with bits and pieces and if I have to drop my pack for any reason i'm not left empty handed.
A tactical cammoflage assault systems walking stick so i can hobble around like a geriatric and still look macho Smile

A new VAN, mid sized like a T5 or similar, must be diesel, 2 litre plus naturally aspirated no turbos for me. want to fit it out as a day van IE everything cept fitted beds.
lipstick
prada boots
Gucci knapsack
Yves St Laurent Camo Outfit

:-)
Crossbow
Knife
Veg growing bits and pieces
Pages: 1 2