Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Foreign relations at its best...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(30 May 2013, 20:33)Jonas Wrote: [ -> ]This sickens me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...bvotqVFE#!

think it was a jew hate thing had the star of david on the stones ,prob cant read the writing
Just roll of the mill propaganda , just imagine how Muslims feel when they see their own with a bag over their heads ,hands tied and getting pissed on....human behaviour crosses all decent boundaries and all nationality's we are all capable when driven to it.....that makes me sick...and is my biggest concern WTSHTF.
(30 May 2013, 21:13)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]Just roll of the mill propaganda , just imagine how Muslims feel when they see their own with a bag over their heads ,hands tied and getting pissed on....human behaviour crosses all decent boundaries and all nationality's we are all capable when driven to it.....that makes me sick...and is my biggest concern WTSHTF.

now that SS is a bloody good why of thinking pal
may thier next shit be a christmas tree!!

you gotta repect the deceased, regardless of the circumstances.

im not religeous, but im not gonna go kicking over gravestones as id hate it to happen to me...
cant see the point of it myself, its a bloody cemetery for crying out loud..like the persons dead? what are they trying to prove? that their as thick as pig shit and twice as sticky? well they've proved that.