Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Riot season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Riot season is here again any informed opinions on the risks of things kicking of in the uk this summer ?Huh
the police moved the bnp to westminster today , no locals to go mad just uaf commie scum.
51 uaf arrested
0. bnp arrested
the uaf do this all the time they will start a riot just to prove a point, if the bnp did their thing on their own nobody would be hurt/ arrested .

the uaf are truly sad
UAF are the epitome of fascism.

No extraordinary leave restrictions on police or army leave, I don't see that the risk is any higher than any other average year. The only thing I can remotely envisage is race / religion riots and these would be limited to London, Brum and perhaps Luton.

On small scales such as we have seen, commies being commies, can happen anywhere but any trouble would be very localised in parts of city centres. Unless you are on a regular protest route, I would not worry.

Unless you live on the route of an Orange Order march, we will see some kick offs in Ulster this year to be sure.
Thing i tend to find is that a riot can start out of the blue,A tiny event can trigger a big event and suddenly theres a riot going on.
If riots spread again but are more serious this time it will be a nightmare
And the UAF are the scum of the earth
UAF never heard of them ,not a very good lefty am i.

just googled them they look like they need a wash ,why are they standing up for the muslims they wouldn't piss on them if the were alite
anything could kick off this summer, get a bit of nice weather and off they go, dosent anyone riot in the winter anymore? Big Grin
i think it all depends on who the cops kill this year[in the line of duty ]
(2 June 2013, 14:32)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]i think it all depends on who the cops kill this year[in the line of duty ]

don't know why they didn't kill that pair in Woolwich? whats the matter cant they shoot straight? guy's charging at me with a knife, machete or gun he's getting one straight between the eyes!
Funny how things change, people here are describing UAF as scum. A few years ago the anti-fascists were known as "Soldiers" and "Heroes".

I'll bet there are a few old soldiers spinning in their graves now there are so many fascists in the UK.
(2 June 2013, 15:14)Steve Wrote: [ -> ]Funny how things change, people here are describing UAF as scum. A few years ago the anti-fascists were known as "Soldiers" and "Heroes".

I'll bet there are a few old soldiers spinning in their graves now there are so many fascists in the UK.

yeah, there's a fair few in the government too, must be to increase foreign "aid" whilst "austerity measures" are in force at home.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7