Survival UK Forums

Full Version: PDFs Sir? Don't mind if I do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice one BM. That must have just about everything!
(5 June 2013, 17:09)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote: [ -> ]Nice one BM. That must have just about everything!

The 2nd link, I'm sure has been on here before somewhere, but they have loads of files. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to keep track of links to these pdf warehouses.

Also, after seeing BPs veritable library I'm moving away from electronic copies to the real thing. I love my kindle, but there's nowt better than the feel an smell of a nice old book Smile
(5 June 2013, 17:25)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Also, after seeing BPs veritable library I'm moving away from electronic copies to the real thing. I love my kindle, but there's nowt better than the feel an smell of a nice old book Smile

thank you BM, I do love books but then i'm old fashioned, cant stand these kindle thingies.
(5 June 2013, 18:07)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(5 June 2013, 17:25)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Also, after seeing BPs veritable library I'm moving away from electronic copies to the real thing. I love my kindle, but there's nowt better than the feel an smell of a nice old book Smile

thank you BM, I do love books but then i'm old fashioned, cant stand these kindle thingies.

They do have their uses. The books are free for one thing!

Grid down though, you've got about 3 weeks of reading before the battery dies (if you keep it fully charged) And Mr Murphy visits at the most inconvenient times.

So now I'm trying to build up my very own library. I could see that yours is a good few years of collecting there! Very envious.
(5 June 2013, 18:29)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(5 June 2013, 18:07)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]

They do have their uses. The books are free for one thing!

Grid down though, you've got about 3 weeks of reading before the battery dies (if you keep it fully charged) And Mr Murphy visits at the most inconvenient times.

So now I'm trying to build up my very own library. I could see that yours is a good few years of collecting there! Very envious.

a lot of them are the OH's, she was collecting while I was still running around the bike and club scene, but since we got married I have been trying(buying) very hard to catch up, her's are about lots of subjects, mine are all prepper related.
I did used to have loads of books, but they've slowly vanished through the years from moving house and lending them out. I do have some ones that I am very attached to, but they're anarchy / civil disobedience related rather than prepping. All my prepping ones are on the kindle & laptops.

Always good to have a variety of topics though, like I say, you have your own personal library Big Grin

You'll have to point out the good bookshops now that I'm out in the sticks!
(5 June 2013, 18:38)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]I did used to have loads of books, but they've slowly vanished through the years from moving house and lending them out. I do have some ones that I am very attached to, but they're anarchy / civil disobedience related rather than prepping. All my prepping ones are on the kindle & laptops.

Always good to have a variety of topics though, like I say, you have your own personal library Big Grin

You'll have to point out the good bookshops now that I'm out in the sticks!
we get most of ours on Amazon, delivered straight to the door and keeps the postie in a job!!Big GrinBig Grin
Great find B.M.