Survival UK Forums

Full Version: GROW UP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have no idea what is happening on this Forum, but for God's sake some of you lot - GROW UP! Some of the comments on some postings range from infantile and pointless to downright rude. I come on here to learn things and hopefully pick up useful information, I don't want to read a lot of kiddy comments.
Well said Mary, we do have a few fools around lately
Your absolutely right mary.....again... I however am to busy tying my runner beans with 1" rope bit windy down here today, just finished sharpening my felling axe ready to cut lettuce tomorrow you know how it go's mary.
(5 June 2013, 21:02)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]Your absolutely right mary.....again... I however am to busy tying my runner beans with 1" rope bit windy down here today, just finished sharpening my felling axe ready to cut lettuce tomorrow you know how it go's mary.

Bragging again, S!
I have been giving away some of my veg just lately, I am pleased as punch with how the `new ` Polly tunnel has been producing
How dare you mary ME bragging.....never been known....perish the thought, and to highlander great pal its better to give it away when you can its good for the soul mate
(5 June 2013, 20:52)MaryN Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea what is happening on this Forum, but for God's sake some of you lot - GROW UP! Some of the comments on some postings range from infantile and pointless to downright rude. I come on here to learn things and hopefully pick up useful information, I don't want to read a lot of kiddy comments.

Well said.
Sorry.

In one of those moods.

We all use the forum for different reasons and in different ways. I use it to talk to like minded individuals and have a bit of banter and pick up the occasional nugget of info. Nothing said today was with malice, even if it may read differently. I'm certain that's the same for everyone.
(5 June 2013, 21:02)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]Your absolutely right mary.....again... I however am to busy tying my runner beans with 1" rope bit windy down here today, just finished sharpening my felling axe ready to cut lettuce tomorrow you know how it go's mary.

You cut lettuce with a felling axe??
Of course tarrel....it only takes 2 swipes okay sometimes three, ooooohhhh mary will know munn
Pages: 1 2